To most of my friends, it happened when we were around 12 years old. No, no I am not talking about puberty (#ReadtheTitle). But I was way ahead of my friends when it comes to a heartbreak.
My family and I were travelling to Chandigarh with my uncle and his family. On our journey back, the train got delayed and we were kinda stuck at the Chandigarh railway station. We were pacing up and down the station having realllyyy nothing to do. If you have been to any Indian railway station you would be aware of the most amazing WEIGHING machines there. They look like some video games and attract every kid. Well, kids we were back then. So, we all wanted to get up on that. One by one, we all carried our Re. 1 coins and took our turns. Everyone came back with a slip that read their body weight and were showcasing it to everyone.
You must have guessed by now where I am heading. I got onto that machine excited. But it dint last too long. My heart started pounding like it was trying to come out of my body (#heartbreak). I hated that machine immediately and still hate it.
@all - If you have gone through this and feel under-confident, then you should know that being plump means being voluptuous ;) and you just need to know your sensuality.
#BeautyIsToAppreciate
My family and I were travelling to Chandigarh with my uncle and his family. On our journey back, the train got delayed and we were kinda stuck at the Chandigarh railway station. We were pacing up and down the station having realllyyy nothing to do. If you have been to any Indian railway station you would be aware of the most amazing WEIGHING machines there. They look like some video games and attract every kid. Well, kids we were back then. So, we all wanted to get up on that. One by one, we all carried our Re. 1 coins and took our turns. Everyone came back with a slip that read their body weight and were showcasing it to everyone.
You must have guessed by now where I am heading. I got onto that machine excited. But it dint last too long. My heart started pounding like it was trying to come out of my body (#heartbreak). I hated that machine immediately and still hate it.
@all - If you have gone through this and feel under-confident, then you should know that being plump means being voluptuous ;) and you just need to know your sensuality.
#BeautyIsToAppreciate
This is an epic post.. One of my favs
ReplyDeleteThis is an epic post.. One of my favs
ReplyDelete