Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Walk...Oops! Do in the park

When you see a park, what is the first and the last thing you think of? Well, when I was asked this question I had to admit two truths of life. 1. The last thing that comes to my mind is exercising in the park. 2. Being a girl does not mean, I don't have fantasies.

It was during my summer breaks that I had decided to get some fresh air and hence started to go to the nearby park. As any other park, it was boring and dull. I came back frustrated and then next day wasn't the same. I met this super hot guy. He happened to be a neighbor that I hadn't noticed before. We spoke to each other for hours before I returned home happy. Soon we grew fonder of each other and started meeting outside the park too. We went to cafe, restaurants and shopping together a couple of times. The folks who have been to Kota might doubt the existence of cafe in Kota, but guys revisit if you haven't in a long time. Continuing, it turned out we shared same tastes in music and everything.

One day, we stayed in the park till it was empty. We had started with the usual talk about music and college and were involved in discussing the hottest topic - Love marriage vs. arrange marriage. Suddenly his eyes started locking with mine and his breath became heavier. He looked a little unnerved. He moved a bit closer. I ignored and before I knew we were discussing about sex and virginity. I was drifting away from this topic as I felt a little uncomfortable but then he moved right next to me and kept his hand on my right thigh.

He bent a little over me and asked, "What fantasies do you have?" I was perplexed by that question and couldn't really think. My heart skipped a beat and I started feeling weak. It took me around a minute before I gained my strength back and said, "What do you mean?" He asked me not to fool around and come straight to answering him. Lust is difficult to hide. He could see how much I was affected by his presence and at this proximity, I was turned on and yearned AT LEAST a kiss. I said, "I am very fond of open air and". Before I could finish, he got up and said, "That's it" and left.

Till date, I have no idea what went wrong but this is to inform all the hot guys of my neighborhood that it is still a fantasy.

P.S. - "Upar likhi kahani ke saare paatra kalpanik he (except me ofc). Actually poori kahani hi kalpanik he."




No comments:

Post a Comment