Friday, April 26, 2013

Burn down your money

coz it aint gonna buy you these:

1. On my way back to Pilani from Delhi, my bus broke down and in order to reach college, I had no other option but to hitch hike.
Ticket Rs. 200
Cold drink Rs. 30
Chana Rs. 10
Two girls hitch hiking in a car with two uncles drinking beer on Haryana highway, PRICELESS.

2. In Pilani, I thought I fell in love and hence tried once to flee from college to meet my guy who was in Delhi.
Auto Rs. 20
Phone bill Rs. 200
Bus ticket Rs. 200
Getting down from the bus after being convinced for one hour by friends and actually getting convinced by a friend's bf (How!), PRICELESS.

3. Right after I started dating this guy in MDI, we thought we wanted some space away from friends and we went to Paharganj in Delhi (you know!)
Metro Rs. 20
Auto Rs. 260
Room rent Rs. 700
Ending up sitting in The Lalit, having a 4-hour long conversation over a cup of coffee on super luxurious couch and falling in love, PRICELESS.

4. During internship, my friends and I decided to go out to a club to dance.
Entry to club Rs. 1500
Drinks Rs. 500
Instead of Blue Frog eating in a road side dhaba, cheap. (Gotcha, something's come at a price!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha... This was amazing!!
    Great stuff Miss Pooja!!

    ReplyDelete