The best songs, the best movies, and the best stories come out of heartbreak. And for a reason..
It comes all of a sudden, and leaves a gaping hole in your life. Especially the first heartbreak. No respite there.
"The opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy."
I can see that in the way she talks to me now.
This is my story..
Every thing was so perfect! We were happily in love. We were the most important for each other. The love never faded for me, and she should have let me know that it did for her. I would have!
The promises, the pacts, none of those matter any more. I feel so stupid, holding on to all those memories that she doesn't. If she did, she won't have let this happen.
Now every time I call her, she takes her own time to reply, leaving me feeling ignored. And when she does, its a luke warm reply. Where I first thought things would be the same again, I see no hope now- she doesn't want things to be the same.
So I can't even ask her why. I can't ask her why she played those games, built all those memories, when they didn't matter to her.
She moved on before I did, and that's why it hurts the most.
Since my stupid younger brother came into her life, me and my mom were never the same again.
Since my stupid younger brother came into her life, me and my mom were never the same again.
PS: Sorry! :P
PS2: I'm a younger brother.. so the above story is fictional :D
PS3: I love Wonder years, its a story about growing up. About first love, family, school, adolescence. I've been heartbroken at times, but after a point the love just fades away, and so do the feelings- till the next time. It's a much better way to grow up than learning it from others or seeing it on screen. As they say - 'Sau sonar ki, ek Lohar ki'- One powerful blow is better than a 100. (Pardon the pun)
No comments:
Post a Comment