Our eyes met in Paris and my mind was occupied all through Barcelona. I was there and yet not there. I have had this feeling before. It was summer time and we met in a mall. But I got over it pretty easy. This one was taking a toll on me. So I finally decided to do something about it. I went to my friend VJ and asked her, "Can we please check out the H&M store in Barcelona and buy the LBD?"
I am sure there are many like me whose favourite season is the SALE season and who use Jabong.com more often than Google.com. Shopping is like chocolate : helps cheer up your mood and super addictive. What the I-don't-like-shopping type people don't understand is that shopping is very healthy. You invest in something, you walk around the mall or streets which works like an evening walk and the poor shopkeepers gain money to feed their families. The best part about it is you don't gain weight (If only I had discovered this right after my breakup in 1st year of engineering college).
My love for shopping is just 4 years old and applies to shoes, bags and ofcourse clothes. It started in Goa where I did not have my mom around me to say "no" to the stuff I wanted to buy. Thus, my two bags became three when I returned. And the story has continued to Mumbai and Gurgaon.
As the situation now stands, my piles are tall and my closets full but my greed to buy, shop and purchase is still not out of stock. Sale turns me on more than pornographic displays of love. But I don't think I am a shopaholic and thus, am seeking no help.
P.S. - I may require help paying back my credit card bills though.
P.P.S. - If your inquisitive mind is still stuck on pornographic displays of love, I have only one thing to tell you, "Stay tuned!"
I am sure there are many like me whose favourite season is the SALE season and who use Jabong.com more often than Google.com. Shopping is like chocolate : helps cheer up your mood and super addictive. What the I-don't-like-shopping type people don't understand is that shopping is very healthy. You invest in something, you walk around the mall or streets which works like an evening walk and the poor shopkeepers gain money to feed their families. The best part about it is you don't gain weight (If only I had discovered this right after my breakup in 1st year of engineering college).
My love for shopping is just 4 years old and applies to shoes, bags and ofcourse clothes. It started in Goa where I did not have my mom around me to say "no" to the stuff I wanted to buy. Thus, my two bags became three when I returned. And the story has continued to Mumbai and Gurgaon.
As the situation now stands, my piles are tall and my closets full but my greed to buy, shop and purchase is still not out of stock. Sale turns me on more than pornographic displays of love. But I don't think I am a shopaholic and thus, am seeking no help.
P.S. - I may require help paying back my credit card bills though.
P.P.S. - If your inquisitive mind is still stuck on pornographic displays of love, I have only one thing to tell you, "Stay tuned!"
Super tuned on! :P
ReplyDelete