Friday, April 5, 2013

To start with...


Do you know what happens when your college, which has kept you busy for two years, suddenly gets over and you are supposed to be home doing nothing? This happens. My friend Harpreet and me have decided to share our experiences with each other and everyone. Anything on Earth can practically be a topic on this blog. But the twist in the story is that the topics are not self chosen but are given to each other. In other words, expect some spicy content flowing in at SEVERAL occasions. Enough on implicit disclosure of content-to-be and more on us.

I am Pooja Agarwal, 24 years, Just MBAed from MDI, Gurgaon. I am born and brought up in Kota, Rajasthan (I know, I know you all engineers either have been here or atleast know this place). I did mechanical engineering from BITS Pilani and immediately afterwards joined MDI.

My friend Harpreet Singh Gill, 26 years, Just MBAed from MDI, Gurgaon. He is from Mumbai and like all Mumbaikars calls it Bombay. He did his engineering in electronics and communication from RAIT, Mumbai. He worked with Mindtree, iLogo and  before joining MDI.

Now, you curious and filmy heads must be thinking that a guy and a girl from same college writing blog together has to have some more masala to it. Ofcourse there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment