I was given a choice between ‘Elder Girl Fantasy’ and ‘Goan Fantasy’.
I
choose the first, cuz it is very close to my dick heart.
No,
seriously. Its a sweet fantasy, not a horny one.
In
college, we always find people a few years elder mystical, as if a lot has
happened in their lives. They are nicer, in the primes of their lives, smart,
and have arrived in their careers. They have seen college relationships, and
corporate relationships, and all of that is fresh in their minds. They have
lived the life of turmoil and bootstrapping, but now they have money to spend and
are settling down, but theres some turmoil left still. Their world view is sometimes
cold, but usually objectively positive, exuberant and reassuring. Infinite
Possibilities.
Yet because of the extra growing up, my ideal girl is detached in matters of love. She has seen it all and thinks that love is an eyewash. But somewhere in her heart she craves being young again, free again. To love wildly, carelessly, foolishly.
For me, the pull was less responsibility, so I could be careless and free. (She’ll
spend on me and take me to nice places :P)
My first elder girl(still fantasizing), was MK. God, she was a
tota! She looked amazing in corporate suits, indian dresses, jeans, whatever,
really. And she had short but straight, flowing hair that was always tied up
neatly. And wore these super sexy librarian style glasses whenever she came
back from office. Other times, she wore lenses.
She lived a floor below and I could look into her room. I would
come back from college by 6PM and she’d be back by 7.30. Right at 7.30PM, I
would switch off my room’s lights and start peeping thru the grill,
shamelessly. She would enter her room and close her curtain in a single sweep,
never caring to check if it was fully closed. Usually it wasn’t.
A little back here and a glimpse of navel there, and my day was
made!
But one day I came back at 3.30 in the afternoon and she came back
just a few minutes after me. I was standing at my window in a ganji, something
I always do after I’m back, especially on a hot hot afternoon, when everyone is asleep. She started changing
in her room, and for the first time, caught me looking. She was putting on a
T-shirt, but stopped midway, and slowed it down so it lasted thrice as long,
her eyes still fixated on mine. Our eyes lingered on each others for a while. She
finished putting on the tee, flicked her hair out with a jhatka, as if threatening
me. Next moment, she stormed out of her room and I got a call on my landline.
Tring tring… I pick up.. An aunty says.. Beta, Mumma ghar pe hai? I say haanji,
hain.. She says. This is MK calling. Come downstairs immediately, u fucker, or
I’ll come upstairs and fix this with your mom directly.’
Obviously, I have to go down! As I reach her floor, I see that the
door is already open. I enter and it closes as soon as I’m in. She has her back
to the door, leaning against it, hands crossed, eyes staring point blank at me and
asks
MK: ‘How often do you do that?’
‘First time, Miss’.
MK: ‘Ek laped maarungi, sachi bata’
‘Almost daily.’
MK: ‘Hmmm.. Have a seat.’
I sit. Her eyes haven’t moved a millimeter.
MK:‘You want something to drink?’
‘No, Thanks. I’m sorry, won’t ever do that again- I swear.’
She ignores my apology.
MK:‘What do you see every day’
‘Mostly I just peep in to see what you upto- you’re either reading
or sitting on your laptop.’
She makes the laped maarungi action again, eyes still fixed.
‘I see you change every night through a crack in the curtain.’
MK: ‘And what do you do after that?’
I smile sheepishly.
MK: ‘What the fuck do you do after that?’
I grin sheepishly, arch me eyebrows innocently and do the fapping
action in a very subtle way.
She grunts disgustingly. Then sits down on the couch opposite me, takes
her eyes off me, looks outside the balcony and says coolly, ‘And what do you
feel like doing now?’
We have broken the ice, and we have broken it hard! Infinite possibilities! I evaluate my options:
5.
Stay here
6.
And do what? Lets see how this conversation goes, obviously no one
else is around
She’s looking at me as I think. I have more confidence now. I pass a smile and she grins back. I get up, walk halfway across the hall still staring hard at her and close the drapes. Then I go sit next to her.
I’m wearing a gray t-shirt and a blue jeans. She’s wearing a white shirt and a beige mini.
I put my hand on her knee and move it slowly up to her thigh. She lets out a slight sigh, but doesn’t remove my hand. So...
PS: If you're still reading this, that was your cue to using your own imagination, geez!! Sucker!
PPS: I didnt write my goan fantasy cuz I'm hoping it will happen
soon. Fingers crossed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment