If you have been loyal enough to be regularly following this blog and were wondering why the previous few days there was no post, the reason is that both the authors were busy together. Chi-chi the dirty heads.
Anyway when I first meet this guy in my college, I din't fall in love. I just found him interesting and before I knew it, I was in love. This is exactly what happens when you reach this land of beautiful rains, romantic sunsets and busy schedules. For those who haven't understood yet, I am talking about BOMBAY.
I went there for a six month training and in the first two months, I abused the crowded locals and auto walas infinite times. But it was always interesting to see how the road side vendors still opened their shops in the heavy downpour and weren't complaining more than the MNC employees. Slowly, I understood the life of Mumbaikars and I fell in love with the city (and yeah, people too!).
Mumbai lets you explore yourself. It's a city for one, couple, family and group. It accommodates poor, lower /upper middle class, rich and filthy rich. It is for introverts and extroverts. It as something for art lovers, nature lovers, businessmen and traders. In short, you get my point; it has something for everyone. The city serves everyone with love and rush.
The part that I love the most - people. They are busy. If you are in Mumbai and you're days are getting busier, then you have started belonging. Mumbaikars don't stare at what you wearing as long as you are wearing something. They don't give you disgusted looks if they find you kissing in an auto. They don't gossip. They don't show off. They are busy and they are subtle.
My recommendation is for all those who have never stayed enough in Bombay, don't hate it because to love it you need hot blood and a rush of feelings and its not your fault that the city hasn't attracted you enough coz its not for everyone. Not everyone can be a Mumbaikar.
P.S. - There are some things that words can't describe and we explain them as 'love'.
:) nice n sweet
ReplyDelete