I:
The first swag
on the eighteenth birthday
Little tipsy
But felt better than okay
Then came the boasts
I'm a man now!
Next being dragged
To the nearby shady bar
Aao lagaye do teen peg
Kare aankhein do dooni chaar
It became a hobby
We wanted to do it everywhere
In the park
On the roof
In the car
On the couch
Is jagah me to feel hai bhai
Soon it became dull
Been there, done that
What's next?
II:
The first drag
In a goa hotel
Choked and coughed
But it felt real swell
Soon dragged between breaks
To the next cig shop
Have it with a chai
Everytime your head pops
Wanted to do it everywhere...
In the park
On the roof
In the car
On the couch
Feel to hai bhai
Been there, done that...
What's next?
III:
The first tender touch
Shook me to the core
Cant keep my hands off you now
Did you bolt the door?
Steal a moment
Every now and then
Standing in a crowd
But away from all friends
Wanted to do it everywhere...
In the park
On the roof
In the car
On the couch
Feel to hai .. madam
Been there, done that...
What's next?
You are raising the standards by leaps and bound. AMAZING!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha.....I dunno, I suddenly remembered the goa hotel where you showed us a demo of the "feel" on the couch (kasbekar)
ReplyDelete